For the Performance Driving Program or Defensive Driving Program, if you fail to give 7 days notice of inability to attend on designated date you will forfeit the full amount (no refund given). Changing your booking date leading up to 7 days will incur a $110.00 re-booking fee.
Credit card payment is processed by ANZ's secure payment service eGate. We accept both mastercard and VISA.
All prices list in the website are in AUD dollar and GST inclusive.
The booking process, gift voucher order process and payment process are protected by 128 SSL Version 3.
Personal information is important to ILMVA
2. The Websites are used by ILMVA to give visitors and customers (Users) access to various products and services (the Services)
5. ILMVA is committed to safeguarding personal privacy. Unless given consent to do otherwise, ILMVA will only collect and use personal information as set out below.
Collecting Personal Information
8. ILMVA will not collect or monitor any personal information about you without your consent. The only personal information collected is what has been provided voluntarily.
9. ILMVA may request your personal information (such as name, phone, email, address and drivers licence number) in order to facilitate or provide you with the Services, marketing materials, newsletters, electronic newsletters (e-newsletters), blog updates, new release / launch information, and advise of other ILMVA services, seminars or events which may be of interest. No one is obligated to provide personal information. However, failure to do so may result in ILMVA being unable to facilitate or provide you with the Services or information about the Services, seminars or events, or send you our e-newsletter or blog updates (as applicable).
10. As with many commercial websites, we may also collect information which tells us about visitors to our Websites. For example, we may collect information about the date, time and duration of visits and which pages of the Websites are most commonly accessed. This information is generally not linked to the identity of visitors, except where the Websites are accessed via links in an email we have sent.
Passive Information Collection
12. The Websites may use and combine such passively collected anonymous information to provide better service to our Websites Users, customise the Websites based on your preferences, compile and analyse statistics and trends, and otherwise administer and improve the Websites for your use. Such information is not combined with personally identifiable information collected elsewhere on the Websites unless you have consented.
14. You can set your browser to accept all cookies, to reject all cookies, or to notify you whenever a cookie is offered so that you can decide each time whether to accept it. To learn more about cookies and how to specify your preferences, please search for “cookie” in the “Help” portion of your browser.
15. The Websites may use Internet Protocol (IP) addresses. An IP address is a number assigned to your computer by your Internet service provider so you can access the Internet and is generally considered to be non-personally identifiable information, because in most cases an IP address is dynamic (changing each time you connect to the Internet), rather than static (unique to a particular User’s computer). The IP address can be used to diagnose problems with a server, report aggregate information, determine the fastest route for your computer to use in connecting to a site, and administer and improve the Websites.
16. “Internet tags” (also known as single-pixel GIFs, clear GIFs, invisible GIFs, and 1-by-1 GIFs) are smaller than cookies and tell the Websites servers information such as the IP address and browser type related to the visitor’s computer. Tags may be placed both on online advertisements that bring people to the Websites and on different pages of the Websites. Such tags indicate how many times a page is opened and which information is consulted.
17. “Navigational data” (log files, server logs, and clickstream data) are used for system management, to improve the content of the Websites, market research purposes, and to communicate information to visitors.
Using and disclosing your personal information
18. Personal information collected will be used for the following primary purposes:
b. To maintain the functionality of the Websites, including the provision of information to you relating to an enquiry you may have submitted via the Websites.
c. To provide you with newsletters via mail and e-newsletters and blog updates via commercial electronic messages.
d. To provide you or our clients with information about developments, events or other services and products and to provide marketing materials or information about special offers via any medium including mail, telephone and commercial electronic messages (SMS (Short Message Service), MMS (Multimedia Messaging Service), IM (Instant Messaging), email) or any other form of electronic, emerging, digital or conventional communications channel.
e. To maintain our relationship with you or our clients.
f. To process a booking and/or order (for example but not limited to sending order confirmation and booking confirmation details)
g. To render the Services related to the business of ILMVA, to manage and account for the Services, and to improve the Services.
h. To improve the Websites and system administration.
i. To obtain opinions or comments about Services and to conduct other research and development.
j. To record statistical data for marketing analysis.
19. For the purposes described above, information may be shared with ILMVA agents or promotional partners. Also, in order to operate the Websites or deliver a service, personal information may also be shared with a service provider or other non- ILMVA company or professional.
20. For the customers who books the Safer Drivers Course, ILMVA will disclose their personal information to Roads and Maritime Services (RMS) and that it may be used by RMS for the purposes of:
a. Verifying your successful completion of the course; and/or
b. Contacting the customer to discuss the feedback on the course
The personal information will be held by RMS at 101 Miller Street, North Sydney, NSW and customers can contact RMS to request to access or correct it.
22. No credit card details are retained under any circumstances.
User's consent to our use of personal information
24. Our use of the personal information we collect is necessary in order for us to maintain the Websites and facilitate Users’ use of the Websites. We do not collect any unnecessary personal data from Users (for instance, their race or religious beliefs).
Contact by ILMVA
25. ILMVA may contact you via telephone, SMS (Short Message Service), MMS (Multimedia Messaging Service), IM (Instant Messaging), email, post or any other form of electronic, emerging, digital or conventional communications channel using the information provided in order to contact you in respect of the primary purposes for collection of personal information as stated above.
27. Please allow 14 days for this request to be processed.
Your right of access
28. You have the right to review the information that may be recorded on the ILMVA database. Information may be reviewed by contacting ILMVA via email: INSERT or mail: INSERT. Please allow 14 days for this request to be processed.
Changing and deleting the information we have about you
1. Information contained on the database may be amended by contacting ILMVA via email: email@example.com or mail: PO Box 7237 Wetherill Park NSW 2164. Please allow 14 days for this request to be processed.
2. In the same way, a request may be made to delete personal information, and all reasonable steps to delete the information will be made, except where it is required for legal reasons. Deletion of information may result in ILMVA being unable to facilitate or provide you with Services or product information (including any e-newsletters or blog updates), upcoming event information, and/or provide the Services (including quick enquiry services).
3. We are not responsible for removing your personal information from the lists of any third party who has previously been provided your information in accordance with this policy.
Storage and security of personal information
4. ILMVA will endeavour to take all reasonable steps to keep secure any personal information recorded, and to keep this information accurate and up to date. The information is stored on secure servers that are protected in controlled facilities.
5. In some cases these facilities may be overseas. ILMVA employees and data processors are obliged to respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by ILVMA. However, security of communications over the Internet cannot be guaranteed, and therefore absolute assurance that information will be secure at all times cannot be given. ILVMA will not be held responsible for events arising from unauthorised access to personal information.
ILMVA and links to other websites
6. The Websites and any related website may, from time to time, contain links to the websites of other organisations which may be of interest to you. Linked websites are responsible for their own privacy practices and you should check those websites for their respective privacy statements. ILMVA is not responsible for the conduct of companies linked to the Websites.
Problems or queries